Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby.doc

I just found this document named "Baby" in my personal folder at work. It's dated August 16th, 2010. Very funny to look back on 5 months later as I sit with a growing belly in my lap...

Baby
Reasons to have one now:
  1. I want one
  2. We’d be younger (otherwise it’s waiting until Mark's done with residency, that's 2 more years before we'd have one)
  3. I want to have one while we’re in our Roycroft house. It’s perfect for a baby (big enough, friends in our neighborhood with kids for support, great park, great places to go on walks, great neighbors nearby)
  4. A lot of my friends are pregnant or have babies/kids (the Errecarts/ the Swansons/ The Boyds/ The Davis'/ The Whitacres)
Reasons to wait:
  1. Mark would have more time off when he’s done with residency
  2. He’d be making more $
  3. I’d have more flexibility in my job after being there longer
Apparently having a baby now won by one reason (despite one of the reasons to wait being highlighted, which you'd think would count for something). Probably the first one. It's a pretty good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment