Saturday, February 19, 2011

Prenatal yoga, Smart Ass Husbands and Mini Bathing Suits

I've been fast-walking a lot for exercise but finally hit up a yoga class at the gym the other night for the first time since I've been pregnant. Yoga for a party of one is challenging enough, but holding poses with a squirmy basketball firmly attached to your front is 1) not that fun and 2) just straight comical. Not to mention being in a room made up of mirrors for 90 minutes. Ugh. 

I'm four days away from starting my third trimester and the (albeit minor) aches, pains and general discomfort of pregnancy are starting to set in. I don't complain about them often, but when I do, Mark thinks it's just hilarious to respond, "shouldn't have eaten the apple..." without even looking up. It's funny now, but I have a feeling it will be much less so in the labor & delivery room.

And this...

 
Now I just need my water baby to get here so I can dress her up and take her to the bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment