Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ava's Room

Is it bad that I'm jealous of my daughter's room...? It's just so beautiful and elegant and full of damask and PINK. I keep sneaking in there just to look at it. Even at night when I get up to go to the bathroom, which is more often then you'd think possible or ever necessary, I flip the light on as I walk by and just stare at it. It came out so perfectly and there's so much love that went into it. Between all the planning I put into it, and the hard work Mark put into it, and the gorgeous gifts from precious friends, families and co-workers, she is one loved chick. Even her dad is nesting a bit. He steam cleaned all the carpeting in the entire house. On his day off. He hung the mirror and the shelves in her room at 11:30pm last night. She is sure loved. And by the looks of things, she better be a she...

Ava Shay decal above her crib
"Ava Bird" decals above her changing table


Shelves by daddy

Never too much damask

Shabby chic vintage mirror, an Etsy.com find

1 comment: