Monday, November 22, 2010

Top 10 Reasons Why I Need A Girl Baby

1. The name Ava.

2. These shower invites.

 3. Lots and lots of headbands with ridiculously large bows. Black and white damask bows. I'll take her little pout too, please.




4. Dream Big Little Girl decal for the nursery.  


5. This frame.     

6. But with "Ava Shay" or "Ava Kate"
7. These funky/fun pillows on the rocking chair in the nursery.
8. More ridiculously large bows on headbands.                                                  9. Because I want one and always have.           
10. This.                                                                                                                             



2 comments:

  1. awwww, so precious, and I love how girly she's going to HAVE to be. Ava is a beautiful name! I'm liking the Ava Shay a little better than Kate. Ava and Shay are original "non-normal" names and Kate is super common... just saying ;D but good choice with Ava!!

    Love you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully youll get a girl! I didnt get my wish and I got blue! Oh well! NExt time!

    ReplyDelete