Monday, May 2, 2011

Long Beach Shower

Stephanie, Anita, & Kristin hosted a Long Beach shower (and Jill & Becky chipped in like the amazing friends they are) on March 26th. Thank you ladies, what a fun and beautiful day that blessed all three of us were incredibly blessed by!

Stephanie, the hostess with the mostest

Best.cake.ever. Seriously.
 I was blown away by all the people who made quite the treks to be there. My mom was there only two days after her dad/my grandpa passed away and my mother-in-law flew in from Denver. It was so good having the "Glamas" there. I love that Mark and my families get along so well together and enjoy each other so much, even all the brothers.
The "Glamas"
Jill came in from San Luis Obispo at 8 months pregnant (our due dates are 2 days apart!), leaving her toddler son, Jude, at home with her husband. Kristin flew in from San Jose and made the most beautiful favors. They both stayed at our place and it was so nice to catch up just the three of us. It's something we try to do at least once a year. It's not enough, but I'm sure thankful for when we do get that time in and we've actually been pretty good about it over the years since college. Love you ladies!
Ava, this is your Aunt Kristin & Aunt Jill

My high school girlfriends came in all the way from San Francisco to San Diego. We've celebrated so many mile-stones in each others' lives over the years and have many more to celebrate; weddings (Dani in July & Chrissi in November), grad school graduations (Becky with her Master's in Social Work in May & Marissa in a few years in pharmacology), new jobs (Chrissi at Sephora and Becky at The Village); and now babies [I still find that crazy by the way]. I'm so proud of you girls and am thankful for the over 10 years and counting that we've had with each other. Here's to many more celebrations and being there for each other as we watch our lives unfold.
Danielle, Marissa, Kelly, Chrissi, Becky
Ava, don't be embarrassed of your mom & her friends... yet.
How many preggos can you fit on a love seat?
My girl Laura
Becky & Janelle
The girls and Baby Luke
Soul Renovation girls. Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment