Monday, May 2, 2011

Mariners Outreach Shower

My work family has truly become my family family. I remember first starting at Mariners almost two years ago and hearing people refer to our Outreach team as a "family." I believed that they were, it was evident by how they related to each other, but didn't quite know how or when I'd fit into the picture. Since then we've been through a lot together. Bad days at work, good days at work, engagements, weddings, separations, Outreach weekend stress, Outreach weekend triumphs, annoying volunteers, incredible volunteers, Friday fun lunches, camping in rainstorms in Haiti, pregnancies, the birth of their babies, and soon ours.

My sweet friends and sisters; Nicole, Shauna & Dre hosted a baby shower for me on April 22nd and it was absolutely gorgeous... It seriously caught my breath for a second when I walked in. It was black and white damask, of course, with cupcakes and a chocolate fountain!

Onesies made with love
Something's in the water at Mariners...
My office by the end of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment