Saturday, May 21, 2011

Waiting for Ava

Well Ava Girl, your due date has come and gone but you're still cozy in the womb. While we're anxious to meet you, we have a sense of calm and peace that you'll be here when you're meant to be here. Your dad and I are enjoying the last couple of days and nights of being a twosome. We talk about you often and dream about you and wonder what you look like and who you are. We can't wait to hold you and kiss you and get to know you; your likes, dislikes, what you think is funny, and your little personality. I want your dad to meet you especially. I feel like I know you a bit already, you know with sharing a body for the last ten months and all... And I have to admit it's nice having you all to myself right now, but he needs some time with you too. They say a woman becomes a mother as soon as she finds out she's pregnant, but a man becomes a father when his son or daughter is born. This makes sense. We have a bond already that only you and I can share. You're dad's going to be such a great one and I truly can't wait to see him with you. Come when you're ready Baby Girl. We hope and pray it's soon. So many people love you already and are anxious to meet you, your mom and dad especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment