Monday, May 2, 2011

Love & Loot

I wanted to document all three showers because they were all so unique and special in their own and different ways. When I talk to Ava I tell her how much she's loved and name the people who love her by name. I start out with Mark and I, and then her grandma and grandpa Power, and then Russell, and then her uncles John, Jim and Dane, and her great grandparents Power and Russell. During "shower season" I told her about all the friends and family who came out to celebrate her and the special gifts they showered us with that we have waiting for her. Check it out:




Special thanks to Kristin who helped me wash it all in baby detergent. I love the Vans among all the Mary Janes in this last photo. I can only hope she's that cool; a bad ass girly-girl who can shred it up on the slopes, rip it up on a surf board and look dang cute doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment